Zidoo Terms of Sale
Prices and conditions
All prices mentioned in the web shop do not include sales tax and we will ship your product to you for free within the Zidoo Service Region. See the section on Payment options and taxes for more detailed info on applicable taxes.
If you want a product shipped outside the Zidoo Service Region or if you want it delivered per express shipping, additional shipping fees and/or customs duties will apply. See our delivery and shipping terms for more information.
Requirements to purchase a product on Zidoo.tv
In order to place a valid order for Zidoo products on the Website or by phone, you must meet the following requirements:
1. You are 18 years of age or older and if you are ordering on behalf of a company you are authorized to conclude contracts on behalf of this company;
2. You are an end user and do not intend to resell the product(s);
3. You guarantee that the information you provide to Zidoo in the order is accurate and complete.
How to order your Zidoo products
You can order your Zidoo by going to ‘shop’ on the Website and add the product of choice to your shopping basket. Once you have added everything you need to your shopping basket and clicked ‘checkout now’ fill in the requested information or just log in to your account if you are a returning customer. Before finalizing the order you will be asked to enter any discount code you may have and select a payment and shipping method.
Once you click on ‘place your order’ or ‘continue to PayPal’ your order is final. This means you will have to pay the purchase price.
If any of the scenarios for non-acceptance apply, Zidoo may reject or cancel your order in which case we will refund any payment you have made.
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an order confirmation by email.
We will process your order as soon as we have received confirmation of your payment. See shipping and delivery for more information on when you may expect to receive your Zidoo products.
Non acceptance of your order
If any of the following scenarios should arise, Zidoo may choose to cancel your order and refund your payment:
1. You are not meeting the requirements for sale;
2. Zidoo is unable to obtain authorization of your payment;
3. You are requesting shipment to a country that is not within the Zidoo Service Region;
4. Products shown on the Website contain a manifest error, such as being incorrectly priced or otherwise incorrectly described;
5. Other special circumstances that justify cancellation of the order, including but not limited to the misuse of a discount code and/or suspicion of fraud.
Payment options and taxes
We offer various ways for you to pay for your order: Visa, MasterCard and PayPal.
In accordance with country or state law, if an item is subject to sales tax, it will be taxed using the applicable sales tax rate for your shipping address at the time of order. The amount of tax charged on your order will depend upon many factors including the type of item purchased and destination of the shipment. Factors can change between the time you place an order and the time of payment, which could affect the calculation of sales taxes. The amount appearing on your order as sales tax may differ from the sales taxes ultimately charged.
Delivery and (free) shipping
After your payment is confirmed, we will ship your order the within 24 hours. We will send you a shipping confirmation and tracking code as soon as we have handed your order to the shipping company.
You normally will receive your Zidoo products within 2-7 working days of your order. Such shipping is free of charge if your order is shipped within the Zidoo Service Region. Our shipping partner may send you an email offering more detailed delivery services, like the possibility to opt for a particular delivery slot. This is a service offered by the shipping partner and is not provided by Zidoo.
If you need a speedier delivery you can opt for express delivery when placing your order. The additional cost for express shipping are indicated. So you will know what the costs will be before selecting the option.
If you require shipping to a country that is not part of the Zidoo Service Region, please contact Zidoo Customer Service.
• It is not possible to deliver to freight forwarders, hotels, PO Boxes or armed services APO/FPO/DPO
• We don’t ship on either weekends or public holidays and we don’t deliver on public holidays
• For countries outside of the United States additional import duties and/or taxes may apply. Moreover, customs clearance may add additional transit time
• We may from time to time offer products for pre-orders or backorders. In such case we will not be able to ship to you within the delivery terms as set out above and will inform you of the expected shipping date when known
• If your order is subject to review due to a suspicion of fraud delivery may be delayed and/or cancelled
Our 15 day return policy / Your right to withdraw
We are confident that you will love your new Zidoo product, however, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, simply let us know within 15 days. Please send the product to our warehouse to replace or repair.
If you need to return a product from outside of the Zidoo Service Region, please contact Zidoo Customer Service. Shipping charges may apply.
In order to return your Product under the 15 days return policy, please check that:
1. You have purchased the product directly from Zidoo (via phone or via the Website);
2. You contact Zidoo and begin the return process within 15 days from the original shipment date;
3. The product is returned in the original Zidoo packaging, with all materials included, and in new or as-new condition; and
4. You strictly follow the Zidoo return instructions as set out below.
A defective Zidoo product? This is our Zidoo Warranty.
We stand for the quality of our Zidoo products. We offer a one (1) year full warrantyon all products sold. The details of this warranty are set out in our End User License and Warranty Agreement (EULA). A summary of the conditions of the Zidoo Warranty is set out below. In the event that there is any conflict between this summary and the EULA, the EULA will control.
Your local consumer protection laws may provide additional rules on warranty. The Zidoo Warranty does not in any way restrict the rights that you may have under such rules.
The Zidoo Warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in every Zidoo product for one (1) year.The Zidoo warranty does not guarantee that Zidoo products will at all times operate without interruption or will be error-free, or that all errors may be corrected.
If you have a valid claim under the Zidoo Warranty and have returned the product in accordance with the procedure set out below, we will repair or replace the defective product.
If we determine that the problem is not covered under the Zidoo Warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service or replacement alternatives that are available to you for an additional fee.
The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace your product.
Your Zidoo Warranty is transferable with ownership, so if you give or sell the Zidoo product to someone during the guarantee period, it's still covered.
There are some exclusions to the Zidoo Warranty, including but not limited to:
• Problems that result from external causes such as accident, abuse or misuse;
• Use that is not in accordance with Zidoo’s product instructions;
• Products with missing or altered serial numbers;
• Products which have had their housings opened or are otherwise tampered with;
• Problems caused by using third party accessories, parts, or components.
What you need to do if you want to return a product
To return a product from within the Zidoo Service Region, please follow the instructions set out below.
If you want to return a product from a location outside the Zidoo Service Region, please contact Zidoo Customer Service. There may be restrictions as to our ability to handle your claim and/or there will be shipping costs involved in returning the product. The Zidoo Customer Service team will be able to provide more information.
1. Contact Zidoo Support to get a RMA number
To return a product from within the Zidoo Service Region you can obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number by contacting Zidoo Customer Service. Just email us or use any of the other contact methods listed.
2. Use the Zidoo shipping label and save a copy
You will receive an email confirming the RMA number. This email will include a prepaid returns shipping label. Use the Zidoo shipping label you have received and follow the shipping instructions set out on the label to send the products back to Zidoo. We are unable to process returned products sent using an alternate carrier or shipping label. Please ensure that all previous shipping labels or other markings have been removed or covered completely prior to applying the provided return shipping label. Retain a copy of the shipping label with the applicable tracking number signed by an agent of the carrier.
3. Return the product within14 days of the RMA issue
Zidoo must receive the returneditem within 14 calendar days after an RMA number has been issued and the unit returnedmust match the serial number specified in the RMA. Make sure you pack the product in asafe packaging. All contents (brochures and wires) need to be included. When returninga product under the 15 day return policy, the product must be returned in its original Zidoo packaging.
4. Receive your refund or a repaired or replacement product
If you have returned the product under the 15days return policy, provided your return
meets the above conditions, you may expect to see a credit to your account within 10 – 15
working days. Credit will be issued in the same manner as your original purchase payment.
If you are returning a defective product under the Warranty, we offer an advanced replacement.
Your replacement product(s) will ship within 1-2 working days from the RMA request.
If your product(s) does not qualify for the advanced replacement, your product(s)
will ship upon receipt and inspection of your original product(s). We may require a valid
credit card number to ship replacement product(s).
If we do not receive the original product(s) within 14 days, or if we determine that the problem with your product(s) is not covered by the Zidoo Warranty, we reserve the right to charge the then-current standard price for the applicable product(s) to your credit card or the original form of payment used at the time you placed your original order.
General Legal Terms
Zidoo may change these Terms of Sale at any time by posting revised terms on this Website. However, such changes will not affect the terms applicable to sales that were concluded prior to the date the revised Terms of Sale were posted. If any part of these Terms of Sale is unenforceable for any reason that shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any of the remaining provisions of the Terms of Sale.
How to reach us for questions or comments
Questions or Comments?
If you have any questions or comments feel free to contact us.
If you contact us, it is helpful if you give a clear description of your question or comment. This will make it easier to sort it out for you. Also include your email or telephone number, so we know where to reach you. We will do our best to respond to your communication within one working day. If it will take longer to resolve your issue, we will let you know.
We are Zidoo Inc. in Shenzhen, China.
Room 12, Block A Central Great Searchings,
Xixiang Ave, BaoAn District, Shenzhen
Telephone: +86 755 23500280
Fax: +86 755 23500292
email@example.com (Customer Support)